Burgers by Honest Chops
Burgers by Honest Chops is the first craft hamburger store under the Honest Chops brand. We specialize in local, organic & halal meats. We are seeking full and part time cashiers for our new location in the West Village of Manhattan.
Cashiers – Part Time and Full Time
We are looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals who are outgoing and friendly, responsible, punctual and team players. We offer flexible hours, good pay, much to learn, and room for growth.
– Ringing up customers, taking phone orders, assisting cooks, prep works, light cleaning duty of tables and work station.
– Afternoons, Nights and weekends shift.
Schedule an Interview
Please send us your resume with the subject “Cashier” to email@example.com.
Cook / Grill Position – Part Time and Full Time
Short order Cook experience and/or NY food handler’s card.
New York kitchen experience a plus.
Shifts available AM/PM and weekends.
Schedule an Interview
Please send us your resume with the subject “Cook” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Managers – Daytime, Evening and Weekend roles
– 2 to 4 years experience within a New York City food establishment required.
– NYC Food Handlers/Protection Certificate.
– Proficient in all aspects of food service.
– Able to quickly integrate into a team and be recognized as a leader.
– Passion for food and service.
– Must have strong sense of urgency.
– Must have superior communication skills (written, verbal and spoken).
– Must have basic computer and math skills.
– Opening and closing of store.
– Maintain and check inventory
– Maintain integrity of service, interact with customers to solicit feedback, help in prep, clean-up, on the line, when necessary.
– Ensure ambiance of restaurant are in compliance with the standards of the company.
– Assist in training and oversee staff in accordance with the standards of company policies and guidelines, ensuring proper knowledge of all company policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
– Assist in evaluation front of cooking, delivery and customer service staff.
– Assists in training and evaluating all dining room personnel and enforces food and beverage policies and procedures.
– Ensures sanitation compliance throughout restaurant and conduct daily inventory.
– Handles customer complaints.
– Ensure stores have adequate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
– Assist in the recruiting, hiring and training practices to ensure quality of store staff.
– Manage staff and day to day responsibilities of the store
Schedule an Interview Please send us your resume with the subject “Assistant Manager” to email@example.com.
Honest Chops Butchery
Honest Chops is the first organic and humane halal butcher shop in Manhattan. We are seeking a Meat Cutter/Butcher that can grow with our vision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, lamb, and poultry to prepare meat in cooking form.
– Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
– Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.
– Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat.
– Maintain and stock product in display, understanding product dating and inventory control.
– Maintain clean and organized work station, back room, storage and surrounding areas.
– Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined in the health and safety policy manual.
– Basic meat cooking techniques (cooking time, temperatures- internal/external).
– Understanding the use of cutting equipment, grinders, etc.
– Candidates must be able to read, write, and speak English with adequate and/or minimal proficiency. – We are seeking candidates with exceptional customer skills.
– Must be able to work in a cold environment, and stand for extended periods of time and lift 40 lbs regularly with or without assistance.
– Must be able to maintain the cleanliness of their department.
Schedule an Interview:
– Please provide your resume with name, availability, and a phone number with subject header “Butcher” to firstname.lastname@example.org